DNSCrypt-Proxy package for Synology NASs and Routers enables encrypted DNS for your network, custom blacklists, a DNS cache and optional logging. Credits for DNSCrypt-Proxy goto Frank Denis (@jedisct1). I merely packaged it and added a simple text editor GUI.
January 2017 - Ongoing
A free Australian DNS resolver with DNSSEC support. The server resolves OpenNIC TLD’s. Connections are only supported through DNSCrypt and (experimental) DNS-Over-TLS for increased security and privacy. The Ansible playbook and configuration files are open source for you to inspect at your leisure. You can find pretty graphs and stats generated from munin here.
- Unbound (DNS Resolver with DNSSEC)
- NSD (for OpenNIC)
- dnsdist - PowerDNS (for DNSCrypt, abuse protection and statistics)
- Ansible (for deployment)
- Molecule and Vagrant (for testing)
A npm module, CLI (command line) and Website designed to download Google map images, using the Google Maps API. It was created to help researchers easily get image data for a specific area.
Work Integrated Learning
Work Integrated Learning (WIL) is a program designed to integrate final year, undergraduate and postgraduate UNI students into the workplace. This is a website for the course. It aims to facilitate the process of matching students and industry partners with the added ability to share files and schedule events or meetings.
I was the backend programmer and system administrator during the development of the site.
- Laravel 5.2 (laravel-debugbar, maatwebsite/excel, laracasts/generators, …)
- Rocketeer (a deployment tool)
- Digital Ocean (Debian jessie, php 7, MySQL, Apache2)
- Papertrail (a log file aggregator and query tool)
- Mailgun (send and receive email)
- and many more development tools such as git, ufw, fail2ban …
The aim was to teach kids and teenagers about the solar system. The learning object was designed with multiple learning styles in mind. There is textual, audio, visual and minimal kinetic content to facilitate multiple learning styles.
See the slides for more information: slides.com/publicarray/solar-system
More projects are at Github.